Arca Advisors have the expertise
If you are the owner of a small business, or are a self-employed professional, you are well aware that your business decisions have a direct impact on your personal financial well-being.
It takes special knowledge and expertise to blend your business interests with your personal financial plan and portfolio in a tax-efficient manner.
Whether it involves protecting you and your business in the event of unforeseen illness or death, providing incentive to retain key employees, or building a business succession plan, Arca Financial Group Inc. can help.
Having addressed the same concerns within our own business, and having worked with countless business-owner clients, we understand your unique challenges and the tools available to turn those challenges into opportunities.
Some of the strategies and opportunities that could be of benefit to you and your company include:
- Retirement Compensation Arrangements (RCAs)
- Executive Compensation Packages
- Individual Pension Plans (IPPs)
- Employee Profit Sharing Plans (EPSPs)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plans (DPSPs)
- Money Purchase Plans (MPPs)
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plans (GRSPs)
- Group Life & Health Benefits
- Buy-Sell Agreement Funding (covering partner death, disability and retirement)
- Key Person Insurance
- Office Overhead Protection
- Health & Welfare Trusts (HWTs)
You can rest assured that your Arca advisor will take the time to address each of these issues as they pertain to you and your company when building your financial plan.
Arca Financial Group is a proud sponsor of the Centre for Family Business.